- I grew up in Oregon City and acquired my passion for photography from my Dad. I had a camera lens in front of my face as a baby and all throughout my childhood.
- After raising my kids, I went to school for Information Technology and took a photography course on the side, just for fun. It inspired me to move my photography from hobbiest/momtographer into the business realm.
- In 2014, I started taking clients for portraits and shot a few weddings.
- In 2016, I jumped into Real Estate Photography. In 2018 I left my office job and went into Real Estate Photography full time. I continue to shoot weddings for family and friends and love, love, LOVE capturing Senior Portraits and Families!
- My husband and I have been married for 36 years! We have 3 grown children, and 6 grandkids!
- I love dragons, bald eagles, chocolate, peanuts, reading, and flying my quadcopter.
- I'm a believer, saved by grace through faith and I try to do everything to the utmost quality and excellence. "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord." Colossians 3:23.
- I am passionate about photography and when I'm not working, I love photographing my grandkids and any bugs I can find in the yard, especially bees!
© Angie D-Photography